Thursday, March 20, 2008

I hope they're not as mean as judge judy

We received our court date for small claims court. May 1st at 9:00. I wish it were a little sooner because I don't have much patience for stuff like this. I just want it over and a verdict handed down. We have to meet with a mediator first at 9:00 and if we can't come to an agreement then we go to court at 1:00 the same day. I feel really good about our case and we have lots of pictures of the house so I'm not worried about that. My biggest concern is that after all this the judge will tell us that the job was done and we need to suck it up and go on. And I will be stuck fuming about it every time I look at the house. Prayers would be appreciated.

Not much else going on here. We are dying Easter eggs tonight. Messy and fun. I am also going grocery shopping for Easter dinner. I have a surprisingly small list so it shouldn't take too long.

1 comment:

Alisha Beverly said...

What happened? Why are you going to court?