Thursday, January 8, 2009

Right Now

Out my window...gray skies, melting snow, a truck driving down the street.

I am wearing...jammies and my robe.

I am hearing...the hum of the computer, the today show.

I am thinking...i hope emily doesn't throw up anymore, about her birthday party prep, the economy, about matt and cole.

I am thankful for...rob's job, our house, my family, emily throwing up in a bowl and not on the carpet or her bed(not bad for a 6 year old in the middle of the night).

I am creating...my december daily(still), organization in the hall closet.

I am going...birthday shopping if emily feels better.

I am hoping...no one else gets sick, i can get the laundry done today.

I am reading...the oath by frank peretti.

Around the house...there are dishes to be put in the dishwasher, remnants from last night that need to be put away.

One of my favorite things...standing on the heater in the bathroom while i read.

A few things planned for the rest of the week...em's birthday party, church, a relaxing weekend.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Love your list! I also love standing on the heater, not to read, but just to get warm. :) Hope Emily gets better soon!

Ben Jennings said...

I hope emily feels better!

Ben Jennings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great list! I hope Em feels better soon. Poor girl.

Erin Boyle said...

You are so cute. What a great idea for a post!!
Erin

Quiltermama said...

get better Em. don't breathe on anyone!