Friday, March 26, 2010

Another of Emily's funnies

Emily pretty much knows how to say everything and doesn't do those cute little funny words like she used to. However...every once in a while she will say something wrong and give me a good laugh.

This week she said two.

We were at Taylor's practice Wednesday night and she asked me if I knew what someone was called that watched a game.
J-yes, a spectator.
E-yeah, that's what we will be. Expectators.
I kind of grinned and said
J-Spectators.
E-Yeah that's what I said...expectators
Poor little thing.

This morning she was sitting on the toilet asking me what time she gets out of school today since they have a short day. I told her 1:30.
E-Is that the usually time I get out?
J-No. You usually get out at 3:35.
E-So the usually time I get out is 3:35?
J-Yep.

I could just eat her up!

2 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I love the cute things kids say. It always makes me smile. :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to enter my Giveaway. Hope you'll stop by again sometime. :)

Unknown said...

that's so cute. i love that girl