Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring is coming and She

Can you feel it?

She...

...does what she wants.

...doesn't mind being the Guinea pig for her brother's inventions.
(yes, that is my Mother's Day swing that a certain dog destroyed. i just haven't been able to part with it yet.)


...just had to have her hair curly.



...wanted her friends to watch a movie with her.

...is my baby, my princess, my girl.

...is emily, ems, sissy, emmers, princess grace, sister, emily gracey, sis.

...sweet, stubborn, giving, going non stop, mischievious, not afraid of much, a tom boy.

...is all ours.

4 comments:

Alisha Beverly said...

Love the curly hair. She looks so cute and grown up!

Rob said...

Great post babe! Time is going by way too quick.

Anonymous said...

That just totally cracked me up. Emily in that contraption. That is too funny!

Erin Boyle said...

Such a cute post Jen!
I am so excited for spring too!