Monday, June 22, 2009

For Today

Outside my window...the sun is finally shining

I am thinking...about our great weekend with friends.

I am thankful for...being warm and dry this morning.

From the kitchen...there are sloppy joes waiting for dinner.

I am wearing...jammies. brown capris and my green boston t shirt.

I am creating...a colorful quilt.

I am going...to be unpacking camping stuff and drying it out all day.

I am reading...several books and magazines.

Around the house...it's pretty clean. i always like to come home to a clean house so i picked up and cleaned before we left.

One of my favorite things...when a smell brings back a memory.

A few plans for the rest of the week...rob is off so we don't have any big plans. relaxing and maybe the water park.

A picture to share...

3 comments:

Karin Schueller said...

What a neat post! Might have to steal it. ;)

Just popping in from A WIndow Into Whimsy to say thanks for participating in the giveaway! GOOD LUCk!

Dionna said...

I like coming home to a clean house too. But I don't always get my family to cooperate!

andrea said...

Awe...what a sweet picture! Sounds like you had a pretty good Monday! Hope the rest of your week goes as well!