Tuesday, January 18, 2011

no idle hands here

I have been a busy little bee the last couple of weeks making fun projects. The first one is a heart wreath. It was so easy and I just love it!
 The second is a Christmas ball wreath. I found it on Meg's blog and as soon as I saw it knew I would have one by next year. I went to Goodwill and they had all of their ornaments 50% off so I stacked my cart high, ridiculously high, cleaning them out of ornaments. I got 17 boxes of ornaments for $12. This was mid process. It took a loooooong time to finish it. Like 6 hours long but it was totally worth it.
 I absolutely love this one too!
 And last bug not least I made a caddy for my sewing machine to put scissors, rulers etc in so I don't have to go searching for them when I need something.

1 comment:

Dionna said...

I adore the wreaths, Jen! They look great.