Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Reflections

Do you think your kitchen is a perfect reflection of what's going on in your life?
I do.
Our lives have gotten a little out of hand lately.
Two boys going to two different places to practice.
Time and score keeping clinics.
Homework.
Chores.
Team manager meetings.
Kids all home by 4.
All of us out of the house by 5.
Back home by 7:30.
Or so.
Then dinner.
Showers.
Make lunches.
Get kids to bed.
Crash in to bed myself.
The kitchen?
It's fine til tomorrow...


3 comments:

Dionna said...

Glad I'm not the only one who is using their house like a pit stop!

Kelly said...

Goodness, I'm tired just reading that!
I love the blue bread box! :)

andrea said...

That schedule would wear me out! I guess I better start preparing myself now, huh?!

Where did you get that bread box?! I love it!