Thursday, October 23, 2008

This week...

Emily and I were listening to her Mamma Mia CD before bed and I was dancing to 'Honey Honey'. When I was done she said, "When you did the dizzy part, that was fantastic. The rest was kinda bad." I about died laughing and then I kissed her all over her face.

I started the Beth Moore bible study Stepping Up. I am a huge Beth Moore fan and have a hard time doing other studies because of it. I love her style, her humor, and mostly her abundant love for the Lord. She has never incorporated music into her studies but she is having Travis Cottrell do a song before each session. He sang My Passion today. Fabulous. Can't wait to hear more. If you are not doing this study make no excuses and get your booty in gear. You will not be disappointed.



I am trying to decide on Emily's costume. We were going to go cheap and have her wear a Barbie Island Princess dress that she has and has worn maybe once. Our neighbors have a Cindy Lou Hoo wig that is adorable and I want her to be that but she is embarrassed to wear the wig. I guess we have a week to talk her into it.

I am ready for the weekend. Tacos, enchiladas, my uncle's salsa, a new guacamole recipe and the BSU game. Can't wait for Friday night.

3 comments:

SPARKY said...

mmmm. love me some guac! well have fun tonight. we'l miss ya
c u tomorrow

Alisha Beverly said...

Well if Emily thinks your bad, I'm definitely never dancing in front of her. She'd probably run off screaming!

Rob said...

It only took 13 years and I have finally worn her down to actually regularly watch football. Next on the list is UFC.