Friday, October 3, 2008

Tis the season **ETA PICTURES**

To break out these babies.







I had me some Pumpkin Spice this morning. Mmm Mmm. I would have to say that flavored creamers are the only reason I drink coffee. I can't quite fathom why people drink it black. Just don't get it.





Austin gets his braces today. Poor fella. He will only have to wear them for 18 months though. That beats the four years that I had to wear them. And my teeth weren't that bad. Plus he's getting it over with at a young age. He'll have beautiful teeth by the time he enters high school. No that he needs any help. I don't mean to brag but look at the kid. He's pretty easy on the eyes.





I'll be back later today with a before and after.





















Before and after of our little brace face :o)























He was being a bit of a twit when we got home so this is the best picture I got. He looks so grown up with them on. 18 months and counting...

8 comments:

Jen said...

I'm with ya. I had to wear my braces for 4 years too!! Austin is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to not have to wear braces but like you said, at least he will be done with them by high school.

Great pic of Austin, btw. It's one that Chrisanna took isn't it?

Dionna said...

Kamica gets braces in January so she can join the club. :)

SPARKY said...

of course the whole metal/blue stuff doesn't exactly hide em does it?
and i'm totally with you on the creamer thing. i didn't know the seasonal ones were out. had i'd known that i would've waited to get mine!!!!

Matt said...

A true BSU fan would have gotten blue and orange braces.

Meg said...

oh the memories... i'm sure you'll be a great mom and get lots of pics of him while he has them so that you can use them later on for "fun" moments. i guess i was lucky too... i only had them 18 months too. :)

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Wait a minute, Megan got braces, Rich got braces, Rob got braces, am I missing anyone here...that's right I never had them. And here all of these years I thought Rich was the one who was adopted.