Friday, May 23, 2008

The rest of the week

Taylor has been home from school for two days with pink eye. It's not something anyone wants to get but if I had my choice of contagious illnesses to contract this would be high on the list. It doesn't have vomiting as one of the symptoms and it's relatively easy to get rid of. We didn't even have to go to the doctor they just called in a prescription. No one else has shown signs of getting it, well...except for our neighbor, so we will keep our fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Archivers had a big sale today and since my aunt and I needed to get paper for my cousins wedding invitations we figured today would be as good as any to go. I was disappointed. I got some paper that was really cute but there wasn't a whole lot of other stuff to choose from.

I finally bought my new camera. I waited a little longer than I should have. My camera should be here next Wednesday but the cards aren't supposed to be here until the Wednesday or Thursday before we leave. Talk about cutting it close.

Rob will be home tonight or tomorrow. I was telling Rachel that the kids have been so good this week. I've hardly had to yell at all :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Chrisanna and I are going to head over to Archiver's tonight. Hoping they will have put more stuff out :0)

That camera looks nice. It will be nice to carry that around instead of the big 'ole Rebel. I "need" to get one like that.

Have a great weekend!!