Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hello there

Where do I begin? I finally finished the bathroom. Here is a before and after.











It's green. I am still not sure that I love it but it is starting to grow on me so I will keep it like this for a little while at least. I still have to put a few finishing touches on it like getting something for the shelf. In time I guess.
Taylor is almost done with soccer. He has this weekend off and one more game after that. We love watching him but sports take up so much time. The break will be nice.
Steph was kind enough to let me tag along to Parade of Homes with her. We saw some fabulous houses. My favorite was a Mediterranean style home that was more square feet than I can count and had a hallway that went from one end of the house to the other...roughly 300 feet long...that all the rooms came off of. Amazing.
Emily had her zoo field trip today. Zoo Boise. You gotta love it. It's small but getting bigger. She liked it though. My mom and aunt went with us and after the zoo we enjoyed a picnic in the park and went to the river for a little while. It was a beautiful day. Spring has finally arrived. It's about time.

7 comments:

Dionna said...

I need to get a shelf like that, only a little smaller.
I see you "matured" your bathroom. Isn't it kind of sad to lose the little sayings (rub a dub dub)that symbolize little ones?? Bittersweet.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a change! Looks good!

Kelly said...

I like the green! It looks good.

Jen said...

I love it! The green is super fun. Thanks for showing us pics!

Anonymous said...

It always amazes me how much paint changes a room. Looks good!

Kim said...

The picture belongs in a magazine! What green did you end up with? :)K

SPARKY said...

i still think we should get those 6 families together to move in :O)
i think the green is great.